Wednesday 12 October 2016


Tweet it!


by Priyanka Chauhan
Today, we lost 17 of our jawans in what can be described as the dastardly act by terrorists. My father told, “It is a very sad for the nation today. Go tweet this on your handle”. Papa has never spoken of his desire to tweet an emotion before. It made me smile even at the time of crisis. Clearly, my old man has absorbed the language of media so much so that his outlook has also become more inclusive. Papa doesn’t use internet, social media at all. For him to suggest, ‘tweet it’ was as if a generation has come full circle in living abreast with the present times.

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...