Saturday 1 October 2016

Dangerous times

by Priyanka Chauhan

We are living in dangerous times. Switch on the TV set, and you are in for a ride which will take you through downs of human world. Sadly, there are no ups! Humanity is brought to shame by the cruel acts of violence.
17 jawans killed,  minors gang-rape a four-month-old, 21- year old woman stabbed 32 times and Delhi kept watching, a girl child killed as mother wanted boy. Where are we heading? I sincerely pray for the things to get better in coming days.
I have a son. I fear the times he will have to live in. Clouds of insecurity fills me as I write.

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...