Tuesday 11 October 2016


Soul Speaks 


by Priyanka Chauhan
Dear Readers,
The Times of India sent home two books today. To know why, read . The first book was a compliation of  the best of The Speaking Tree published under this column by TOI called ‘The Best of Speaking Tree’.
Second one was Soul Curry, a collection of inspiring stories published in the Soul Curry segment of the Times Group.
It feels great to be rewarded in the safe walls of home. Since the delivery of my son, I am literally in a self-imposed house arrest mode, meeting the demands of the little one. Encouraging words or appreciation in any way definitely pushes me to strive harder and harder. A big thank you!
I have now decided to pen down my thoughts on ideas or stories from these books which strike my sensibilities. Look forward to this space for more.

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...