Wednesday 12 October 2016

No Vaccination, please!




Yesterday was the third vaccination day for  you my kiddo at the Asian hospital. As soon as you lied on the doctor’s bed, you raised both your arms and craned your neck backwards to look at me with a clear expression of fear on your face. Your body was literally trembling. A strange episode which had never happened before.
The doctor asked me in amazement, “Has he ever done it before?”
Your Nani and I replied in negative.
In retrospect when I think, you were asking me to save you from those deadly injections which the doctor mercilessly gave you. The previous two times you could not express as you did now.
It was a miraculous gesture from your end my boy. I couldn’t understand it then.
Love you loads….
Mummy

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...