Sunday 19 April 2020

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the mothers would feel the same about their children.
While observing lockdown I decided to bake choco gems whole wheat cake for my heart.








with my parents....


This is simply a mother's love which can be substituted by a market baked cake. Bakers would agree, right! I enjoyed baking it and I knew I am giving my son a healthy, hygienic cake especially in times of pandemic that has gripped the world.

stay safe, stay home...

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...