Sunday 26 March 2017

Reader's feedback (post 11)

I wrote a piece for The Times of India last week about which I also mentioned in my blogpost. Among many comments from readers which I got, this one was particularly sweet. So, I decided to make this my next post in the ongoing blog marathon. A reader's comment for any writer is the most prized possession. It gives a high which no reward can ever give. Here it is:

Harjas
in awe of ur writing skills and vocab !! the topic ws really marvellous what caught my attention though ws the view which u see the world and the plethora of feelings that u poured in here with utmost purity and affection..soo inspiring!! thank u so much


Thank you Harjas. Readers like you who make my day. If you have anything good to say, leave in a comment below :) I am listening.


No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...