Friday 31 March 2017

Blog Marathon comes to an end (post 15)

Hello peeps,

So, I started this 15 days, 15 posts blog-marathon. Today is the last day of this marathon. There are couple of things which I have to say:

Firstly, I loved doing this exercise of writing a post everyday. It gave me an opportunity to look at life more objectively. Hence, I always looked for something unusual, interesting or inspirational information in otherwise mundane experience of day-to-day life. Blogging indeed changes one's perspective. 

Secondly, I did what I love the most WRITING. I made time for it. That in itself is an achievement for me. 

I promise to do a month long marathon next time.  

With a promise to to be more regular, will see you people soon. 

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...