Tuesday 21 March 2017

Clamour for undivided attention (Post 2)


My son is about to turn 11-months-old. Till now I have been his world. He turns to me for comfort, looks at my face for approval, turns back to notice my expressions. In short, I command a significant role in his brand new Universe.

Sometimes, it gets exhausting. I feel like telling him to go and explore life beyond me. But then he is a baby. And where have these 11 months gone. I truly have no idea. They seem to have passed in a jiffy. Soon, he’ll a grown up boy who would need his own space. And I will be the one who would pine for these very moments where he can simply look at me.

Thank you my son. You mean the world to me.


Mumma

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...