Wednesday 22 May 2019

Things to do early morning


These are the things I do every morning. Hope you can  benefit out of my experience:-

                                 Image result for early morning pc-Google images
  • First thing you can do is to sit upright and not hit the snooze button. It's the most important step. I wake up at 4 am.  
  • Change into your jogger's pant and head to kitchen, warm up a big glass of water
  • Drinking water before brushing  believes to preserve health of your teeth.
  • Meditation for about an hour which brings calmness to my body and mind.  
  • Write immediately after meditation as my thoughts are charged with powerful wisdom. I feel the divine guidance work wonders on my creative energy.
  • Exercise for an hour. Gym/yoga/morning walk/breathing depends upon my mood. Variation in exercise is a must to avoid boredom. 
  • King size breakfast which comprises a mix of colorful fruits and nuts followed by a glass of milk. 

At 8 AM, I am ready to take on this world. Waking up late means missing all of the above. So, WAKE UP!

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...