Thursday 23 May 2019

Modi's magic sweeps General Elections'19

I have taken keen interest in the run up to the General Elections 2019 as I have been mostly at home watching my parents follow their favourite leader PM Narendera Modi.

The unpredented historical win with over 345 seats in the Lok Sabha elections speaks volume for the popularity NaMo enjoys among masses. No other leader, except Atal Bihari Vajpayee, has been revered by the people of India. The mandate is for a stronger nation.

Here, the people has shown to the world that a befitting reply to corruption, terrorism, poverty, unemployment and other major issues can be given by choosing a strong government. The united stand of Indians is against coalition form of government which weakens decision making at the centre.

It's is victory of democracy where people choose their own representatives to run country.

It's a victory of the faith people reposed in the previous BJP government for the progress and development of  our country.

It's a revolutionary cusp where India stands today from where a bright future beckons.

I spent the whole day watching various Television channels updating as the seats poured in! What a day and what a feeling it was that we are in safe hands now. Imagine if Mayawati, Akhilesh party would have been there at the center as supporting parasites, what state India would have fallen to! I shudder to even think.

Modi is supreme. His aura, his work is exemplary. I am a die hard fan of our PM Modi who is born to serve the nation. He is a leader with charisma to influence world leaders and policies and bring home what is due for long.

Hope for better India, stronger India.

Jai Bharat!
Proud Indian

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...