Friday 24 May 2019

Benefits of Tulsi for toddlers




                                     Image result for tulsi



I give 5 petals of tulsi leaves to my two-year-old son. It’s a natural immunity booster. Tulsi leaves has anti-oxidants which protects young and old alike from infections, common cold, fever, allergies etc. The method of giving Tulsi to children could vary. For instance, I cut the leaves like coriander and sprinkle over main course like dal, curry etc. I make sure that he eats those leaves within the first few spoons to ensure there is no wastage. 

I have seen significant improvement in his health. Common cold is the biggest enemy for toddlers which develops into chest congestion culminating in fever. 

Regular dosage of tulsi would ensure that one stays away from cold and cough for maximum number of times it hits your child.

Try it and let me know.

Priyanka.

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...