Sunday 18 November 2018

Trip to Bhubaneshwar


I have come to Bhubaneswar for a short stay. I loved this city precisely because of its closeness to nature. The affinity this city enjoys with nature is commendable. In metropolitan cities, life is fast, pollution filled, thoughts are faster too. In contrast, life in smaller towns is easy. People don’t think much. They believe in carrying out there day to day activities with simplicity. My only connection with this city in Odisha was when I had first heard of its name in my English class. The short story called ‘Tribute’ placed the central character of Babuli in Bhubaneswar. Since, my brother lives here, it became a good reason for me to explore this place. I am loving every bit of it.

More later.
Priyanka 

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...