Thursday 22 November 2018

How to simplify process of choosing

Grocery shopping is an integral part for survival. Especially, when you get married and you're on your own to meet all ends meet. It's a matter of great responsibility to run your kitchen, more importantly, run it efficiently.

Whenever I went to supermarket or shopping, choosing among sea of products made my head spin. What to choose or what not to choose became my eternal dilemma. 

My latest article ''Too much choice kills the choice" is an attempt to deconstruct this eternal conflict which every buyer faces at some point. In the end, it is about choosing good enough, not the best. More on this refer my latest article. 

Here, are the screenshots of the published piece in Woman's Era, November (second) edition. 



Priyanka ☺️

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...