Monday 19 November 2018


I watched the sunrise today after completing two rounds of jogging which II combine with brisk walking. Somehow, in all these years of my fitness sessions I have realised that I love exercising in open green spaces where pathways are dotted with lush trees, shrubs, grass. The yellow flowers sun kissed reflection over the backdrop of dark green leaves, morning sun rays filtering through huge coconut trees appear like a fountain of light, and the magician sun is busy at work painting sky with varied hues. What a spectacle of nature! Feel blessed to have witnessed it today. I am on a vacation in Bhubaneshwar these days where I have time to stand and stare.

City life dulls nerve cells. Life in small towns is much easier, simple and pollution free. Nature shows its grandeur in all its mirth.

Will post again!

With love.
Priyanka


No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...