Tuesday 20 November 2018

How to maximise your energy


One tip which my mother swore by and urged me to use often was charging oneself before doing any important work. By charging, she meant charging one’s exhausted mental batteries. The way to do this was simple:
  1.  Choose any affirmation which you wish to inculcate in your personality. For eg. My work is wonderful and is appreciated by my boss/ I am lucky/ I stay positive in all circumstances etc.
  2.   Say it in present tense
  3.   Repeat at least 21 times in your mind without being loud. (  If needed, count on your finger.)

These affirmations recharge your system and create positive vibrations all around you. The aura helps in executing your work efficiently as your state of mind becomes a tad better than it was seconds before.

For me the most important thing is writing. And I have applied this simple formula minutes before I sit down to write. And I have seen tremendous benefits of it. My mind gets aligned, feel better, energy level rises, faith develops that I already have what I am seeking within me. Isn’t that great?

Try it!

With love,
Priyanka

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...