Thursday 6 June 2019

Turn left over cake into lollypops

I had baked a basic sponge vanilla cake for my son. He simply loves what I bake. The left over portions I decided to serve it differently. So, here I came up with Cake lollypops. My son loves lollpops, so I thought why not make one at home?

Picture 1
Ingredients-
Basic sponge cake 



Melted chocolate 


Ice cream sticks 


Decoration- sprinklers

Method- 
  • Reduce the cake into crumbles and knead with two big scoops of melted chocolate and make laddoos out of the dough as shown in pic 1.
  • Set the round balls into refrigerator for ten minutes. 
  • Insert Ice cream sticks into each ball
  • Dip each lollypop into melted chocolate and sprinkle decorations on top of it. 
  • Refrigerate for two hours

Happy Baking! Kids would simply devour this recipe. 

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...