Monday 21 January 2019

Whole Wheat Eggless Biscuits

Love for baking continues. I tried making atta (whole wheat) biscuits for my son who devoured them within an hour of its making.

Baking is a healthy option for all esp. kids. They start taking interest in home made food and relishing it. My son gets excited every time I try a new recipe that's where motivation stems from.

Last night we baked...



Atta+Butter+sugar+baking powder



Toys of my son used as cookie cutter


 Crumbling texture



Cookies cut out from the dough which was rolled out and flattened like a chapati



Jar full of cookies are ready !

Happy Baking!

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...