Tuesday 22 January 2019

True love reaches through different channels

I happen to watch classic Amar Prem where the Rajesh Khanna portrays a character of a man caught in loveless marriage who comes alive with a prostitute played beautifully by Sharmila Tagore. Her life too had been a book of unfateful incidents all pushing her into a marshy life again. She gets thrown out of her previous marriage due to infertility.

It so turns out that the two bereaved soul find solace in each other's company.  She develops a liking for a neighbourhood boy called Nandu on whom she showers her  motherly love. These two plots beautifully merge to convey the central theme-Love will find its own way to reach you, if it is yours.

Isn't it true that we sometimes get respect, love, a strange feeling of closeness from people other than the ones we are closely involved with? That nameless relation needs to be cherished and expressed! It was in our destiny that we got it.

My own mother-in-law never spoke a word of affection to me. It was in her nature to neither live nor let live. But I experienced this love from my friend's mother-in-law who happen to be fond of me and visits me often and showers me with her blessings. I feel grateful for what is in my part came to me, albiet, different medium.

This channel needs to be appreciated and one needs to have open heart to collect all the love that comes your way from various channels. I believe this is ordained by god. He wishes to deliver things differently. We all are looking for that one common thread called Love.  Therefore, our lives are bound to intersect.There is no dearth of love in this Universe. What belongs to you, will come to you. Stay positive, and show willingness to absorb the best from people. You will get nothing but the best. 

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...