Thursday 24 November 2016

Reader's Feedback


The greatest reward for a writer is readers' connect


I always enjoy reading and replying to my readers. If someone happened to bump into a piece I wrote, any thought which made them question, made any difference is my true reward. I often get mails from readers whom I don't know in person. The only connect is through the powerful words from my world to theirs. 

A recent mail from a reader from South in response to an article I wrote for The Hindu on Pyjama powerThe whole post was an eulogy. The reader Sarthak appreciating the feature idea said, "I could relate with the article as it was about everyone's experience. A thought which you have captured well". 

Each feedback is truly special. And it matters a lot to me. 

Thank you for making my day :)

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...