Wednesday 15 April 2020

Jam Thumprint Cookies (Eggless and Whole Wheat)

Baking amidst lockdown continues#

These cookies are a healthy version of the original recipe. Those who follow my recipes know that I never use maida for my bake goods. So, this one too is wholesome and enriched with the goodness of whole wheat flour. And good for kids and adults alike.

To beat down the imposed lockdown, I now decided to make Jam Thumprint Cookies along with my son. He has fun baking it just as I do. As the saying goes that it takes two to tango. We two had great fun baking these crispy, sweet, crunchy jam cookies. Here are few shots at it:


















Here is the recipe...

Each time I bake I feel I am at peace with myself. That's the beauty of this art. And I never stop trying a single recipe till it is done to my satisfaction. That's how I learn by trials and errors.

Happy baking to you guys!

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...