Friday 17 April 2020

Banana Cinnamon Whole Wheat Scones

Lockdown has really turned on my creativity at baking. I had bananas and cinnamon sticks. So I came up with these banana Cinnamon scones--yES, yES, they are whole wheat scones. Healthy, right!










Recipe-

Whole Wheat -1 cup
Baking powder-1tsp
cinnamon freshly grated -as per requirement
Butter -1/4 cup ((cold)
Milk I tbsp
sugar-2 tbsp
Ripe banana-1

Sieve the whole wheat flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon powder. Add 1/4 cup of butter into the it and bring to crumb texture with the help of fingers. Add ripe banana and 1 tbsp of milk to knead it dough like consistency.

Don't overmix.

Flaten it into round balls and place it on a baking tray lined with the parchment paper or aluminium foil.

BAKE @ 200 for 16-18 mins.

Happy baking guys!

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...