Thursday 16 April 2020

How to make home-made chocolate

Hello Home-bakers!

Today I tried homemade chocolates. This is how it looks----


few more pictures------












Recipe--

Ingredients-
Cocoa powder- 3 tbsp
Sugar powder- 2 spoons (I like less sugar otherwise in the original recipe it was 1/4 cup)
Ghee-1/4 cup

Procedure----

Sift the cocoa powder and mix it with powdered sugar. Melt the ghee in a double boiler (keeping it in a hot water pan) and add the cocoa mixture into it till sugar gets dissolved. Take the mixture off the double boiler  and pour in any silicon mould you have at home.





Happy Baking!!

No comments:

My son's birthday Gems Choco Cake (eggless)

Today is my son's fourth birthday. I don't know where the time has flown. It seems he was born just yesterday. Well, I bet all the ...